(In)visible childlessness is an online gallery for the creative expression of how it feels to be childless not by choice, for all of us childless people. I welcome submissions about any aspect of being childless not by choice. Submissions can be in the form of art, film, music/sound, photography, writing or a combination of these. I look forward to receiving submissions and sharing them here, as I believe it is important to make our grief visible and provide a supportive space for our expressions of what it is to be childless. Please send your submissions by email to Andy. I have provided some guidance below, any questions please ask.
- For all submissions please state if you wish your name to be included when published or if you prefer to use a alias or be anonymous. The choice is yours.
- You are welcome to include a short bio and where appropriate include links to your own blog or website and social media (50 words max).
- If you submission has been previously published please ensure you either have permission to republish it and include in the email where it was previously published.
- All submissions will be considered, through (In)visible childlessness reserves the right to say no to material that may be inappropriate. All submissions will receive a response within two weeks of receipt.
- If you have questions about the your submission or the submission process please contact Andy.